- You can use 3rd party job boards to post their job opening. The Recruiting module has the ability to label and report on any job applications coming from a specific job board (This is specific to job applications and not candidates). Some configuration must be completed on the job board side for this to work properly. This Article will explain how it's done
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions.
- When an outside user clicks "apply" on a job that is hosted by a 3rd party job board (For instance, Indeed.com), the user is sent to the instances external career portal and begins to sign in/create an external candidate.
- When the external candidate submits the application, the "Source" of that application will contain the name of the job board (Indeed). When a user clicks "Apply", Indeed.com should have added additional parameters to the URL which can then be passed to the SuccessFactors application indicating that the position is hosted on Indeed.com.
- This is the URL link that user's click on while browsing Indeed.com. When user's click on this link, they will be forwarded to the job opening on the external recruiting career portal, where users can apply.
- Notice the code [jobPipeline=Indeed] is what signifies to SuccessFactors that this application is from "Indeed".
- All 3rd party job boards (RecruitMilitary, IMDiversity...etc) need to perform the same change. This is a routine task for all of those job boards, but you must speak to each vendor to perform this action. In this example it would mean changing all URL links that link back to jobs with that small code (i.e. jobPipeline=RecruitMilitary).
Application Source; Candidate Source; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions