- Recruiting Management.
- There are 3 possible values for the Privacy Options (defined in the back-end as “”Ask external candidates whether they want to be found across borders”):
- Any company recruiter worldwide
- Any recruiter in my country of residence
- Any recruiter managing jobs that I apply
- The privacy question can be defined for external, internal and/or intranet users
- This question is asked at the creation of the profile for external candidates
- The selected option can be visible from the Candidate Profile searching directly for the specific candidate
- However it is also possible to reports on this field. This is called “Share Profile Flag” in the Candidate section of ad-hoc report for Recruiting. Using this as filter will provide all candidates with a specific option selected.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions