- Recruiting Management.
- A Job Requisition can be deleted at any stage - in pre-approved, approved and closed stage
- To grant a user the permission to delete the Job Requisition go to admin tools > Recruiting Permissions > Delete Job Requisitions.
- With this permission the user has permissions to delete job requisitions also in approved and closed stage and independently from his role on this job req.
- When performing a deletion it is possible to trigger an email. Template is defined in admin tools > Recruiting Email Triggers > Job Requisition Deleted ( Candidate ) and in Recruiting Email Triggers > Job Requisition Deleted (Internal user).
- In this case it is possible to send an email to all applications notifying the deletion of the job requisition.
- NOTE: Mass delete feature from Admin Center is available using "Mass Delete Job Requisitions" feature - more information can be found in the followind Knowledge Base Article: 2315737
- NOTE: Job Requisition deleted before b1402 cannot be restored.
KBA , sf job requisition , sf recruiting emails , sf recruiting permissions , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions