- Recruiting Management
- DPCS 1.0 (Data Privacy Consent Statement 1.0)
- Data Retention Management 1.0
- There are two version of the feature “Data Retention Management”. In this article it is discussed only DRM 1.0
- In certain countries there are laws that require deleting data of candidates (profile and applications) after a certain period of inactivity.
- For period of inactivity is intended the time passed from the last login of the candidate.
- This period can be set up per country in admin tools > System Properties > Manage Data Privacy Configurations
- A blank value means that for that specific country there is no purge rule enabled.
- There can be different delays for the candidate profile and the application for each country.
- Candidate Profile purge works matching the country of the candidate with the country value set up in the admin tools page. If the time of inactivity is reached an automatic job (no need to schedule this in provisioning) is going to purge the profile.
- The applications purge rule considers the country of the Job Requisition, not the country of the candidate. So if a candidate with country “France” applies to a job requisition with country “German” and a rule of purge is NOT enabled for country = German, then there will be no purge of such application, even if a rule is set for country France. However if a rule for country Germany is set up, then all applications of candidates applied to this job requisition will be purged, even if these candidates belongs to a different country (in the example France).
- Use cases:
- This is a requirement for several European countries: to automatically purge data after a specified period of inactivity of the candidate
- To setup this solution, please discuss it with your Implementation Partner.
KBA , sf candidate , sf data privacy , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions