- Recruiting Management.
- 5. Navigate to Admin Tools > Manage Recruiting > Manage Recruiting Settings > Offer Letter and enable the online offer by selecting “Allow candidates to accept offers online.”
- 6. Select “Allow candidates to email job requisition operator,” if you would like candidates to be able to contact the recruiter or another operator with questions. This is not required for Online Offer. Select an operator for candidates to email. If the selected operator is invalid on the requisition the offer was generated from, the Recruiter’s email will be used by default. If the Recruiter’s email address is also invalid, the email address for system generated emails will be used.
Viewing Online Offers
- Once the Online Offer is enabled, recruiting users can select it like any other Offer Letter option. Once the Online Offer is generated, the candidate will receive an email notifying them that they have received an offer and containing a link to view and/or accept the offer.
- Once the candidate logs in to the career site, they will see a tab called “My Offers” where they can view online offer letters. This tab will only appear if the Online Offer is enabled, and if the candidate has pending online offers. From this tab, the candidate can accept the offer, decline with a comment, or email the recruiter for further information (if the option to contact an operator is enabled). Choosing any of these three options opens a rich text editor where the candidate can enter comments before performing the action. A candidate comment is required to decline the offer.
My Offers Tab
- The My Offers tab supports multiple versions of an Offer Letter for the same job requisition, but the candidate can only accept the most recent version. Candidates can view older Offer Letters, offers for other requisitions or any expired offers on the My Offers tab.
- Once the recruiting user sends the online offer, they can see when the letter was sent, if it was accepted or is pending acceptance, and if the candidate has viewed the letter or not. All of this information displays in the Offer Letter portlet. You can also see comments the candidate has left on the Offer Letter in the portlet. You cannot print comments from the Application screen, but they are reportable via Ad Hoc Reporting.
Online Offer Letter Reporting
- Online Offers are reportable via Ad Hoc Reporting, the same as any other offer letter.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions