- The Recruiting Email Trigger function allows you to set up emails that will automatically be triggered upon a specific action.
- This feature was introduced in b1308 and additional triggers were added in b1311, along with the option to modify the content of the email templates..
- Recruiting Management.
Available Email Triggers
- Applicant Submitted to New Req by Agency: When an agency successfully forwards an applicant to a requisition.
- New Agency User Alert: A new agency user is created by the Admin.
- Agency User Re-Activated: When an agency user state is changed from inactive to active, send this email template.
- Application Updated by Recruiting Operator: A non-candidate user has edited and changed data on the application.
- Application Updated By Candidate: The candidate has edited and changed data on the application after (not including) the initial apply.
- Email Job to Friend: A candidate uses the Email Job to Friend feature in the career site.
- Welcome / Thanks for Creating Account: The external candidate has successfully created an active user account.
- Interview Assessments Outstanding: If an interview assessment form has been incomplete for days following the interview date, send email every days. If no interview date is specified, this email does not trigger. Send a maximum of reminder emails.
- Offer Approved by All Approvers: An offer has been approved by all approvers and has no further approvals pending.
- Offer Received An Approval: An offer has been approved by an approver who is not the last approver, and has been passed to the next approver in queue.
- Offer Initiated (Sent For Approval): An offer has been sent to the first approver in queue.
- Requisition Posting Expiration Upcoming: A job requisition has one or more postings within days of expiration.
- Home Page Tile Stalled Requisition Nudge: A user clicks the "nudge" feature on the Home Page Tile on the V12 homepage.
- Requisition Re-opened: The job requisition has changed from a closed state to an approved state.
- Requisition Closed: The job requisition has changed from an approved state to a closed state.
- Requisition Changed: The job requisition data has been updated.
- Requisition Posted: The job requisition has postings (internal, external, internal private, external private, agency/agencies, eQuest) that has been newly initiated by an operator.
- Requistion Posting Expiration Upcoming: Allows you to set a warning that posting is going to expire within selected amount of days
- Admin > Recruiting Email Triggers > Select a trigger to enable and set up
- *Note, you may need to permission this new Admin Tool function*
- Admin tools> Manage Recruiting Administration> Search for an individual user> Select a user> “Recruiting Email Triggers”> Click “Grant Permission”
KBA , sf recruiting emails , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions