- Receiving ActiveX errors while navigating in Recruitment module
- ActiveX is a basic browser function. Many different functionalities on the internet are enabled by ActiveX, including several parts of our own tool. ActiveX prompts only occur when the user's browser settings are set with relatively high security. Either the user can adjust their browser settings or they can accept the ActiveX prompt whenever it comes up.
- Recruiting Management.
- Internet Explorer restricted this webpage from running scripts or ActiveX controls
- To handle the ActiveX popup, please read the instructions given in the official Microsoft site: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows/help/genuine/ie-activex
- The client should consult with their local IT help desk in getting this to work or need help in disabling this.
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions