- Recruiting Management.
- Job requisition filter fields may be configured to allow users to select multiple values.
- JIRA #: PAE-367 (b1207)
- If you are interested in this feature, please contact Customer Success to initiate a Professional Services engagement.
- Prior Behavior: Only one value may be selected and stored per filter field.
- New Behavior: Multiple values may be stored in the multi-select filter fields. If the field is configured to be parent-child (multiple levels), then the user can indicate multiple values for each level.
Sample Use Case:
- A requisition may be posted in more than one location, or may be open to the right candidate in any one of several locations. The recruiter selects several locations, such as several states within the United States, India and Australia, and posts the requisition.
- The candidate searches on their preferred location, such as Australia. The req includes Australia as one of the possible locations, so the job posting returns in the search results.
KBA , sf job requisition , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions