What is this feature?
- The New Hire Export functionality allows clients to export a pre-built CSV export of candidates in a Hired-category status.
How do I get it?
- To enable this feature, go to:
- a. RBP: Admin Tools > Manage Permission Roles > select Role > Permission > Manage Recruiting > Export New Hire Candidates
- b. Non-RBP: Admin Tools > Manage Recruiting Administration > Export New Hire Candidates
Working with the Pre-Built New Hire Export
- It is possible to specify the time period from which you wish to extract hired candidates. The dates check against the system-captured hire date, which is recorded when the applicant moves into a status in the Hired category.
- When candidates are exported this way, the system sets a hiredOn date. This allows the report to export only candidates who have not previously been exported. (Note that the pre-built SAP new hire integration manages this same data via SFAPI, so it is possible that this date may be set even if the New Hire Export admin feature is not used.)
- The “Exported already exported candidate” checkbox determines whether the criteria used to select the content of the report is restricted to only hired applicants where hiredOn = null or allows all hired applicants, regardless of “exported on” date.
KBA , sf candidate , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions