- We have used the privacy options in the past, but stopped using them.
- However in the past we had some candidates selecting options like “Any company recruiter in the country of residence” and “Only recruiters managing jobs I apply to”.
- Because the privacy options are no longer relevant, we would like to have all the candidates searchable by any recruiter worldwide.
- However, the options are no longer available in the candidate profile. What can we do ?
- Recruiting Management.
- In such as case (and only in this), it is possible to update the “shared flag” field (the one holding the option for each candidate) to the value “Any company recruiter worldwide”.
- To setup this solution, please contact Customer Success asking for an intervention of engineering to change this.
- Please note that this is only possible when an instance switched off the privacy settings from a previous situation where this was switched on.
KBA , sf candidate search , sf recruiting permissions , sf candidate , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions