- Recruiting Management.
- With b1402, the display of the Recruiting Pipeline has changed. If needed, the color of the selected status can be changed with the Theme Manager Admin Tool.
Please note that the Highlight elements Background color is part of your company’s overall theme, and the updated color will be used wherever this setting is used in the system.
- Log into SuccessFactors as an Administrator.
- Navigate to Admin Tools > Company Settings > Theme Manager.
- Go to your current theme and click on the title to edit it.
- Scroll down to the “Fine Tune” section and expand it.
- Expand the “Highlight elements” section.
- Change the “Background color” to the color you want to use.
- Click “Save”.
- Click “Try it Out”.
- Click “Cancel” to exit the Theme Manager.
- Navigate to the Recruiting Pipeline to view your changes.
KBA , sf pipeline , sf theme_manager , sf recruiting management , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions