- Recruiting Management.
- Each status can be associated with email templates. Email notifications are triggered when a candidate is moved from one status to another.
- The arrival status is the one who is triggering the email notification.
- Different email notifications can be sent to the job requisition operators and the candidate.
- Prior b1308 it was possible to send an unique email for both Internal and External candidates:
- After b1308 is possible to differentiate and have two different templates: one for internal and one for external candidates.
- During the deployment of b1308 the previous template is “duplicated” to both internal and external. The result is that nothing will be changed just after the release.
KBA , sf email notifications , sf candidate notification , sf status email templates , sf internal candidates , sf recruiting management , sf external candidates , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions