Is it possible to send a different Email when a candidate is moved in the pipeline? And is it possible to differentiate if a candidate is external or internal candidate?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Please, have in mind that the changes/actions mentioned below must be performed in Admin Center > Edit Applicant Status Configuration.
- Each status can be associated with Email templates. Email notifications are triggered when a candidate is moved from one status to another.
- The arrival status is the one who is triggering the Email notification.
- Different Email notifications can be sent to the job requisition operators and the candidate.
- Prior b1308 it was possible to send an unique Email for both Internal and External candidates:
- After b1308 is possible to differentiate and have two different templates: one for internal and one for external candidates.
- During the deployment of b1308 the previous template is “duplicated” to both internal and external. The result is that nothing will be changed just after the release.
- It is only possible to differentiate the Email recipients by candidate (internal or external) or other recruiting operators (e.g.: Hiring Manager, Originator, etc...). It is not possible to have different emails sent to recipients based on their location or job requisition template being used.
Status Triggered Emails, Candidate Emails , KBA , sf email notifications , sf candidate notification , sf status email templates , sf internal candidates , sf recruiting management , sf external candidates , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To