Is it possible to send a different email when a candidate is moved in the pipeline? And is it possible to differentiate if a candidate is external or internal candidate?
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (all versions)
Please, have in mind that the changes/actions mentioned below must be performed in Admin Center > Edit Applicant Status Configuration.
- Each status can be associated with email templates. Email notifications are triggered when a candidate is moved from one status to another.
- The arrival status is the one who is triggering the email notification.
- Different email notifications can be sent to the job requisition operators and the candidate.
- Prior b1308 it was possible to send an unique email for both Internal and External candidates:
- After b1308 is possible to differentiate and have two different templates: one for internal and one for external candidates.
- During the deployment of b1308 the previous template is “duplicated” to both internal and external. The result is that nothing will be changed just after the release.
- It is only possible to differentiate the email recipients by candidate (internal or external) or other recruiting operators (e.g.: Hiring Manager, Originator, etc...). It is not possible to have different emails sent to recipients based on their location or job requisition template being used.
Status Triggered Emails Candidate Emails , KBA , sf email notifications , sf candidate notification , sf status email templates , sf internal candidates , sf external candidates , sf recruiting management , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To