- When I try to create a copy of an existing requisition, I get the follow error message: “Error: Unable to process your request. Please contact your configuration team for assistance.”
- Why? How can I solve this?
- Recruiting Management.
- The reason there is no action selectable is because the user does not have permission to create forms based on the same template as the one on which the requisition he/she is trying to copy, is based.
- The administrator need to grant the permission to create forms based on the template recently re-activated:
a. Non-RBP: Admin Tools > Permissions to Create Forms > Requisition templates
b. RBP: Admin Tools > Manage Permission Roles > Role > Permission > General User Permission > Permission to Create Forms > Requisition templates
- The Support team or implementation partner can log into provisioning and make the job requisition template active again.
KBA , sf requisition issues , sf requisition , sf recruiting permissions , sf recruiting management , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem