- Recruiting Management.
- EU has certain data privacy rules which are supported:
- External candidates may delete their own profile at any time, by clicking "Delete" in the candidate site. Their applications are still visible to operators, but the profile is purged and therefore they cannot log in and they will not appear in any candidate searches.
- External candidate profiles can be configured to be purged after a specified period with no logins. For example, the administrator can configure candidates from France to be purged from the system after 365 days without a login.
- Applications can be anonymized (all information linking the application to a particular person is removed) after a specified period from the application date. For example, the administrator can configure applications to jobs in France to be anonymized after 3
years. The records will still exist for reporting purposes, but the identity of the applicant can no longer be determined after that time.
- In admin tools, follow the link "Manage Data Privacy Configurations". This page will let you configure the rules for Candidate Profile purging and Application Anonymizing, for each country. Leaving a value blank means no action is taken for that object in that country. The drop-down
- menu at the top of the page determines which rule you are configuring: candidate purging or application anonymizing. All values are in days (365 days = 1 year, 730 days = 2 years, etc.).
- No special configuration is required, except admin setup.
KBA , sf candidate , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions