- How to add additional countries to requisition dropdown?
- When creating a requisition only a few countries appear in the Country drop down can I add more?
- We are no longer doing business in a certain country, how do we remove that from the job requisition dropdown?
- What are the countries available in recruiting?
- Recruiting Management.
- The list of countries for recruiting is managed through Admin Tools. Although the tool is found under "Job Board Options" these codes apply to all job requisitions.
From Admin tools:
>>Set up Job Board Options
>>>Country and State/Province Values Set up
Search and select countries and states/provinces
There are 3 options: All, none and customer select.
Click on Custom Select
- This is a master list of valid countries. The selections you currently have are displayed. It is possible to add or delete countries, states and provinces from what is displayed in your instance. Entries are listed in alphabetical order by name with the correct ISO abbreviation in parentheses. The list can be browsed or searched. Only add the countries that are valid for your company.
KBA , sf job requisition , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To