- Recruiting Management.
- The standard field id=”country” in the job req template cannot be made searchable.
- However there is a possible workaround using a standard filter field. For example id=”filter1” or id=”filter2”, etc.
- For this reason the recruiter (or any other operator) should always fill both fields (the standard country and the filterX) with the same value.
- Note. The country field is a type=“derived” and the values are taken from the list of standard countries in admin tools > Job Board Options. The filter field must be defined as type=”picklist” and values must be defined in the picklist file.
- Also note that it is not recommended to replace the standard country field with a filterX field, mainly if there are any “override” section in the application template that are making appearing fields based on the country. The country used to match the override section is the country of the job requisition (and not of the candidate). If the country standard field is not defined or not permissioned this would fail.
- The filter must also be configured in provisioning > Internal and External Applicant Search Settings
- To setup this solution, please contact Customer Success with a CCOR to have the filterX defined in the job requisition, providing the permission for the field based on the role and the stage of the job requisition
- If the filter is already in place but in the search the job req is not found, a first check is to see if the country field is matching with the filter field.
KBA , sf job requisition , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions