- Recruiting Management.
Job Requisition Preview:
- You You can now preview the job description before you post it to see exactly how it will appear on your external career site. To use this option, contact SuccessFactors Customer Success to have your account updated. (RCM-8901)
- This is a push feature and requires no configuration to enable this feature.
An admin level switch "Show job description even if the job posting is taken down" was introduced to enable viewing of job description even if job posting was taken down. However behavior for removed jobs remains the same as earlier.
- You can export Application, Job Requisition, and Candidate data from SuccessFactors to be used with other applications. For more information about using this feature, contact SuccessFactors Customer Success. (RCM-5032)
Creating Job Requisitions in Operators Language
- Job requisitions can be created in the Operator’s selected language, if that language is supported by the company. To use this option, go to Admin Tools > Manage Recruiting Settings and in the Job Requisition section, select the Use originator's preferred language as the default language of a new job requisition checkbox. Save your changes. (RCM-8138)
Control the Information Displayed by Job Code
- When creating a new job requisition using Job Families and Roles, you now have the option to determine what information is displayed by Job Code. To do so, contact SuccessFactors Customer Success to have your account updated. Please note that this feature requires a SuccessFactors Professional Services engagement.
Job Code Information:
- You can include Job Code information in job requisition templates so that specific details about a job, such as minimum and maximum salary, can be automatically displayed in individual job requisitions. You can create Job Codes from the Family and Roles page. To learn more about adding Job Codes to the template, contact SuccessFactors Customer Success. (RCM-4484, RCM-4790)
KBA , sf job requisition , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions