- Recruiting Management.
- Sign up for Job Alerts: Candidates can now sign up to receive Job Alerts so they can be notified of new job listings. If you're interested in offering Job Alerts, contact SuccessFactors Customer Success (RCM-1760)
Configuration (Requires Ultra):
Step 1: Turn feature on in provisioning.
- This feature must be configured by SuccessFactors. If you are interested in this feature please open a case with Customer Success for more information.
- SF employees click here for more details.
Step 2: Enabling Job Alert Email Templates
- Navigate to Admin->Recruiting-> Recruiting Email Triggers
- Check the three Job Alert related templates to enable them:
- "Job Alert Expired Notification"
- "Job Alert Invalidated Notification"
- "Job Alert Notification"
- Either further edit the text/translate the text and/or save.
Step 3: Using Job Alerts
- After step 1 you will now see a job alerts sub tab in Manage My Jobs for internal candidates, and under Job Management for external users.
- User/Candidate must have a valid contact email to create a Job Alert.
- Create up to ten per user.
Step 4: Running scheduler
- Job Alerts will process and emails will be sent at 2am every night (depending on alert settings)
- To run the scheduler at any time, you will need to go to provisioning->Manage Scheduled Jobs
- For the top most job of type: "Candidate Job Alerts" go to the mouse over menu on the right hand side, and click on "Run It Now"
- Job Alert emails should be sent.
- There is a slight difference in how we unsubscribe internal/external candidates.
For external candidates, when you click on the unsubscribe link in the alert emails, you will be forwarded to the login page if not logged in already, and once you log in, it will immediately unsubscribe you.
For internal candidates, even when you login, it doesn't automatically unsubscribe you. Only if you click the link AFTER logging in will it unsubscribe you.
Sample of Email Templates:
- Note: Please be careful when changing tokens. Only standard tokens are supported for these email notifications.
Job Alert Expired Notification:
- Your JOB ALERT NAME Job Alert expired. It has been inactivated because it has been unmodified for a long period of time. Please log in to the career site to active it manually.
Job Alert Invalidated Notification:
- Your JOB ALERT NAME Job Alert is no longer valid because some of the filters are no longer visible.
- You can log in to the career site and modify the Job Alert and re-activate it.
Job Alert Notification:
- There are TOTAL JOBS jobs (NEW JOBS) matching your criteria for JOB ALERT NAME Here are the most recent jobs:
JOB LIST You are receiving this email because you registered on our Web site for JOB ALERTS LINK. If you prefer not to receive emails like this in the future, please click on this link: JOB ALERTS UNSUBSCRIBE
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions