- The Job Board Name column is part of the Referral Program feature. This can be visible on ad-hoc report under the Referral section:
- The Job Board Name contains all the job board values that are returned if eQuest integration is used and all the values passed back from the jobPipeline parameter in the application URL.
- Recruiting Management.
- The jobPipleline parameter is a way to store the source from external portals or job boards that wants to be addressed in the ad-report. The mechanism is pretty technical but basically if in a URL for the job requisition description like this:
- Is added the parameter jobPipeline=myownsource for example:
- Then the value for this parameter is stored in the Successfactors database.
Indeed Job Board
- Indeed is a portal that is doing this kind of action quite often and for free on Successfactors’ customer external websites. Indeed is adding “Indeed” as value for the jobPipeline parameter and this value is often visible in ad-hoc report in the Job Board Name column.
These values are also visible in the Source field in the Application section:
- It can happen that for a mistake a candidate adds some more characters to the jobPipeline parameter. This can happen if there is a copy and paste of the URL. If this happens in ad-hoc report can appear values with strange characters. This is expected behavior even if not a desirable one.
KBA , sf employee referral , sf source , sf job posting , sf recruiting reports , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions