The quick confirm delivery is greyed/disabled for stock item/non-stock item in the shopping cart.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Purchase Requests and Orders work center.
- Select the Purchase Orders view.
- Select the Document Flow tab.
- Select and open the Shopping Cart ABC.
- Go to Business Analytics work center.
- Search and Run Shopping Carts report
- Provide Selection parameter Created On.
- Choose Go.
- Select and choose Shopping Cart ID ABC.
- Select View Shopping Cart.
- Go to Home work center.
- Choose sub-view Self-Services Overview under Self-Services view.
- Choose Confirm Deliveries view.
- Search and select the Shopping Cart ID ABC.
You can see that in the items area you can see the Quick Confirm Delivery button is disabled/greyed out.
The quick confirm delivery will enabled in shopping cart if the following conditions are satisfied.
- The person trying to Quick Confirm Delivery should be the Requestor of the shopping cart.
- The Requested Quantity in the shopping cart and Ordered Quantity in purchase should match. ( For example, if you request 20 EA quantity in the shopping cart then the follow-up purchase order should have 20 EA quantity.)
- The Goods and Services Receipt Expected should be checked in the purchase order created as a follow-up of shopping cart.
This is the standard system behavior and system behaves as designed.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To