Can it be disabled?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
- The Reports link in the Job Requisition dashboard links to a reporting functionality that was in place when the product first launched. It has since been replaced with Ad-Hoc reports, but the functionality is still available for use.
- No further updates, improvements or fixes will be provided on this functionality.
- The report provides detail on ALL requisitions (not just those that the user has visibility on).
- SuccessFactors strongly suggests disabling this link to all users. To do this:
- Admin Centre - Manage permission roles
- Recruiting Permissions
- Disable 'Report Permission'
Adhoc Reporting, Requisition Reports Link , KBA , sf recruiting reports , sf recruiting permissions , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To