- Recruiting Management.
- The Reports link in the Job Requisition dashboard links to a reporting functionality that was in place when the product first launched. It has since been replaced with AdHoc reports, but the functionality is still available for use.
- No further updates, improvements or fixes will be provided on this functionality.
- The report provides detail on ALL requisitions (not just those that the user has visibility on).
- Successfactors strongly suggests disabling this link to all users.
- To do this go to admin tools > Recruiting Permissions and disable the Report Permission:
KBA , sf recruiting reports , sf recruiting permissions , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions