- The token [[INVITE LINK]] is not resolving the URL / Link for candidates which are Invited to Apply to a job.
- SuccessFactors Recruiting Management - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Candidate is forwarded to a job;
- Recruiter review candidate's profile and decides to Invite the Forwarded Candidate to Apply to the Job;
- Recruiter go to Action -> Invite Candidate to Apply OR click the "Invite Candidate to Apply" buttom;
- Email notification is triggered to candidate with the Token and not the URL for the candidate to apply.
The standard Application Status "Invited to Apply" has a Email Template configured to be sent to External Candidates.
According to system requirements, customers should never use status triggered emails with Invite to Apply. Only use the "Enable Invite Candidate to Apply" email trigger.
- Go to Admin Center -> Recruiting -> Edit Applicant Status Configuration
- Open the Application Status Set;
- Status: "Invited to Apply"
- Make sure that there are no email template configured to be triggered to External Candidates
- Go to Admin Center -> Recruiting -> Recruiting Email Triggers
- Enable the Trigger "Invite Candidate to Apply"
- Select the Email Template configured previously with the token [[INVITE_LINK]]
- If no template is selected for any status, when the user Invite the Candidate to Apply, the candidate will received this email with the link that was triggered via Recruiting Email Trigger with the correct link to apply.
- This will not work if it is attached to a template.
Invite to apply; late stage application; token; invite link; invite late stage applicant , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To