You have posted the invoices and receipts for a purchase order in question and for some ordered line items which are no more required you have canceled those items, but when you run the GR/IR Inventories - Balance Summary report those canceled line items are still showing under amount awaiting invoice/receipt even after the GR/IR Clearing.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Work Center: Inventory Valuation.
- Under Reports / List choose the report GR/IR Inventories - Balance Summary.
- Select the relevant parameters for your report creation including purchasing document XYZ.
Items which are canceled are showing as amount awaiting invoice / amount awaiting receipts.
Since the purchase order status still showing as partially delivered / invoiced and mark for final clearing was also not set for the canceled items, system is still assuming that goods/invoices are expected, so the same is being shown in the report.
- Go to Inventory Valuation work center
- Select Purchasing Document Items view
- Select your purchase orders XYZ
- Select the canceled PO line and Click Final Clearing > Mark
- Enter the Marked Final Clearing Date DDMMYYYY
Since the previous GR/IR Clearing did not mark these canceled line items because it has not done any clearing for them, so you can manually mark these items and run the GR/IR run. Upon completing the run which eventually clears the entry in the report you are referring to.
KBA , SRD-FIN-INV , Inventory , How To