- Employee Central: How to troubleshoot Import issues
- We have submitted an Import job via Admin Tools > Import Employee Data (or any other supported Import type, such as MDF Object, Position Object, Foundation Object, etc) and we have not had a response for hours, it should have completed by now. What can we do?
- Employee Central
- There are a few things that can be done before logging a support case.
- Firstly, you can go to Admin Tool > Monitor Jobs to see if the job has completed. Your import/validation job will be listed here. You can see the Job Status, the Submission Time and Job Details to determine what has happened to your import
- You can also click the Download link (if available) to download the jobs execution information (how many successful and failed records).
- If you have not received an Email notification but the job shows as Completed, please ensure you have checked your junk mail folders and that you are receiving other system notifications as well. If not, please raise a support case.
- If the job is still running and has been for some time, you should then log a case with Customer Success. Please be sure to mention the import job name (copy/paste from the Job Name column) and also the Submission Time of that job.
- This will allow Customer Success to review the import job and determine the best course of action in a fast timeframe.
KBA , sf employee central , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions