- Employee Central
- You can create a rule for this using the new “Date Plus()” feature in the MDF Rules Engine. The best way to configure this rule to be automated is to get it to trigger “onInit” with the Company field (as this field gets populated on the initial Add New Employee screen, but will trigger the rule when you get to the “Job Information” part of the new hire wizard. The rule will then add X number of months to the date and save that new date in the selected field. In the rule below, we have decided to set the Retirement Date to 60 years from the date of birth. In this case it would be 720 months after the Date of Birth.
- The idea being that you would set the Date of Birth on the initial New Hire page -:
- This would then trigger when the Job Information page of the new hire wizard is reached -:
- Please note that as a customer you can create the rule, but you will not be able to add the trigger to the system to trigger the rule, so, create the rule and then create a Support Case with Customer Success to have the trigger added to you Employee Central configuration. Please be sure to provide the Rule ID to Customer Success to ensure that the correct rule is configured. Also please be sure to configure the rule in your Test system initially so the rule can be tested before moving to Production.
- Customer Success can help you with this process.
KBA , sf employee central , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions