- This article explains how to import Work Schedule data after the changes to validation made in b1308
- We encounter the following validation error when importing Work Schedule data via MDF Import/Export functionality – “Please enter at least one day”. But we cannot import the Day value as this is set in the “Work Schedule Days” child object. How do we work around this?
- The issue is due to import validations introduced in b1308 to ensure all Parent Objects that have Child data related to it, have Child data associated with it, to avoid system errors or data issues.
- Employee Central
- The solution to this is to download the Work Schedule & Work Schedule Days import templates via Admin Tools > Metadata Framework > Import and Export Data.
- Then, you need to merge the templates together (so add the columns from Work Schedule Days import template to the Work Schedule import template. Work Schedule is shown in Red and Work Schedule Days is shown in Green -:
- Fill the new template in, and import the file as “Work Schedule” via Admin Tools > Metadata Framework > Import and Export Data. This will populate both Parent and Child tables.
- Please feel free to open a support ticket if you need further assistance from Customer Success in getting Work Schedules imported into your instance.
KBA , sf employee central , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions