- Time Accounts are identified by a system generated ID. Each Time Account the system creates will have a unique External Code value.
- We would like to check the Time Account data set against a user in the system, but when we view Admin Tools > Manage Time Off Structures > Time Accounts, there is no easy way to find out which Time Account relates to the user in question. How do we easily identify which Time Account is the employee’s?
- Employee Central
- The “External Code” for a Time Account can be easily identified via the Manage Time Off tab for the employee in question. Log into the system with a user that has permission to view the Manage Time Off page for the employee.
- In the bottom portlet “Time Account Postings” you can select the Time Account in question using the “Time Account” drop-down menu and select the Time Account you want to check -:
- Once selected, you can then click the “Show Details” button to the right which will open a pop-up window which displays the Time Account External Code for the selected Time Account -:
- In the above example, the External Code for the users Time Account in question is -: fa8ffb706936436a8478f8edeb37640c
- You can then navigate to Admin Tools > Manage Time Off Structures > Search under “Time Account” -:
- In the Search box, paste the External Code you have recovered and then select the Time Account that is returned in the drop-down -:
KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions