- This article explains how to enable the Automatic Manager Transfer for Performance Manager forms when Employee Central 2.0 is enabled.
- We would like to be able to automatically move Performance Manager forms to the new manager from old, when a Manager change is made in Employee Central 2.0
Employee Central 2.0
To enable Automatic Manager Transfer for Performance Forms when Employee Central is enabled, you will need to create a Support Ticket with Customer Success, to have the Daily HRIS Sync job updated to include the Automatic Transfer options you would like to have enabled for Manager Transfer transactions in Employee Central. The options are as follows (of which you can have all selected) -:
- Automatic insertion of new manager as next document recipient if not already.
- Automatic Inbox Document Transfer To New Manager
- Automatic En Route Document Transfer To New Manager
- Automatic Completed Document Copy to New Manager
At the very least you need the 1st option enabled (Automatic insertion of new manager as next document recipient if not already) if you want forms to move automatically on Manager change.
Q) How does the HRIS Sync job know to route a Performance Form to a new manager?
A) When an employees Job Information data is updated with a new Manager, on the Effective Date of the Job Info record where the Manager change is made, the system will synchronize the Manager change to Basic User Data and will then transfer forms based on the options you have enabled in the HRIS Sync job (as mentioned above).
Q) Can I still use Document Transfer to route forms?
A) Once Employee Central is enabled in the instance, it is Best Practice that you remove permission to the Admin Center feature "Document Transfer" via Role-Based Permissions (Please refer to KBA 2509058 - HRIS Sync: Why not to use Performance Management Document Transfer when Employee Central is enabled - for more information).
Q) Can I still use the Employee Change Engine to prevent forms from moving to the new Manager?
A) Yes - Please refer to KBA 2086700 - Employee Change Engine - How to enable when using Employee Central - for more information.
Manager Transfer, Document Transfer, Performance Management, Employee Central, HRIS Sync , KBA , sf employee central , LOD-SF-EC-HRS , HRIS Sync , LOD-SF-PM-SYS , PM System, Performance Issues, Security, Usability , How To