- This article explains the useful option whether to hide or allow inactive users to be retrieved in the Employee Central search box.
- Here we can see there is no option to search for inactive users.
- Employee Central
- Whether users can search for inactive users or not can be controlled through Admin Tools > Manage Permission Roles, on a role by role level.
- In the Role in the Manage User section, if the ‘Include Inactive Employees in the search’ permission is enabled then the user will get the feature to search for Inactive Employees.
- If that permission enabled then the ‘Include inactive users in search’ box becomes available and can be ticked to search for inactive users and those that match also shown. Inactive users are displayed in greyer less bolded text (see here as Steven Orland).
KBA , sf employee central , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions