- When performing any action in Visualize room, when using a BW (BICS) data source, error message "Bookmark: bookmark with ID "xxxxxx" does not exist" is returned.
- Lumira 1.19
- Supported SAP NW BW
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new Lumira document based on BW data using BICS.
- In the Visualize room, try to perform any action on dimensions, measures, charts: try to remove a dimension from the rows, or try to turn the table into a chart.
- The action does not complete, and errors appear with message: "Bookmark with ID "xxxxxx" does not exist."
- This issue is caused by a product defect, and BITWDF1-8 has been created for investigation by Development.
- Issue seems to occur when the description of the BW connection in SAP Logon contains some special characters.
This is currently being investigated by Development.
KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , BI-RA-BICS , BI consumer services , Problem
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0