- Employee Central.
- If you are using API this how can use a feature to ensure your password does not expire, thus preventing a problem with your integrations when passwords expire.
This feature allows you to do this for individual user exceptions and not affect the global password aging policy applied to all other users.
- In Admin Tools go to the following screen:
1) Via New Admin Tools:
2) Via Old Admin Tools:
3) Click on Set API login exceptions:
4) You would need to complete this screen for the API account and set age to -1 so the password never expires. All fields are mandatory:
5) Save and you will see this as per this example:
KBA , sf employee central , sf api , LOD-SF-PLT , Foundational Capabilities & Tools , How To