- When the recruiting and employee central modules are utilized, candidates can be transferred to the pending hire queue for entry into employee central. This article outlines who can view/hire the Pending hires.
- Why can an adminstrative user not see all pending new hires in the "Pending Hires" queue?
- Employee Central.
If a user is unable to see users in the Pending Hires queue ensure that the user has permission to view the hiring manager. Permissions to the new hires manager will be inherited by the new user to be hired.
- Admin cannot see users in the Pending Hire Queue
Administrator → (Permission) Job Info for Hiring Manger = None
→ (Permission) Job Info for New User = None
- Admin can see users in the Pending Hire Queue
Administrator → (Permission) Job Info for Hiring Manger = View
→ (Permission) Job Info for New User = View
A couple of options that may be considered as solutions this issue:
- Grant the subject Administrator access to the hiring manager’s profile.
- Leave permissions unchanged and have a different user complete the new hire.
*NOTE: Occasionally an Administrator may also be the hiring manager for a new user. Often users are not allowed to edit some of their own profile data. This may prevent these users from hiring new employees users.
KBA , sf employee central , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To