- Employee Central.
- Collaborative Workflow from b1207 in Employee Central 2.0 will enable workflow routes which can now include contributors who are not approvers but who can make comments. Also, by using the CC role the system can now notify non-participants after the workflow transaction is complete. A new portlet on the pending approvals tab displays the CC and Contributor Notification.
- You can contact Customer Success to enable this feature for you. This will involve an xml configuration amendment so Customer Success will ask you to complete a Configuration Change Order Request form (CCOR) to proceed with this change.
- Once configured, the Admin can further modify options in Admin tools > Manage Organization, Job and Pay Structures > Workflow and you can edit the existing workflows to add the participants that are needed.
- For example, Users such as Compensation Analysts or Relocation Specialists sometimes will need to participate in workflow without approving. They may be called upon for expert advice. For example Users such as payroll, benefits or security and facilities need to be notified upon approval of workflows.
- So now granular roles are available who can provide comment or be cc’d in the Approval process. These can be standard Roles (Employee, Employee’s Manager, Employee HR, etc.), Dynamic Roles, Dynamic Group and Person(s) (and also for cc roles external email contacts).
Please note that existing workflows in flight will not be directly impacted.
KBA , sf employee central , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions