- Employee Central
1. To add searchable fields to an object definition, go to Searchable Fields on the Configure Object Definition form.
2. Click on field name and enter the names of fields and/or association that you wish to make searchable. You use the Name of the Field not the Database Field Name.
3. Add more fields and associations by hitting Enter after each field name.
- Here we have Benefit Enrollment Object as an Example.
- We know we will find it useful to search for Benefit Enrollment by workerId field (This is to be able to search for the Benefit Enrollment Object Using the userID of the employee). So we add these fields to the ‘Searchable Fields’ to the Object Definition via the Make Correction option.
- Now when we search in Manage Data we can search with the User ID and locate our record.
Searchable Fields, MDF , KBA , sf employee central , sf mdf , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To