- Employee Central
1. To add searchable fields to an object definition, go to Searchable Fields on the Configure Object Definition form.
2. Click on field name and enter the names of fields and/or association that you wish to make searchable. You use the Name of the Field not the Database Field Name.
3. Add more fields and associations by hitting Enter after each field name.
- Here we have an example of the BudgetGroup Object.
- We know we will find it useful to search for BudgetGroup data by the description and effectiveStartDate fields. So we add these fields to the ‘Searchable Fields’ to the Object Definition via the Make Correction option.
- Now when we search in Manage Data we can search with the description value and locate our record.
KBA , sf employee central , sf mdf , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To