- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
- When an employee is terminated through the Termination Action, a termination date is selected. The employees record will reflect the next day as the start of their termination record. This ensures that the employee remains active on his/her last day worked.
- If the termination date entered in the Termination Action is in the past (yesterday or before) the employee will become terminated as soon as the action is approved. If there is no approval process then the employee will become terminated immediately.
- If the termination date is today or in the future, then the record will become terminated the night before the termination date, when the nightly HRIS sync runs. This statement assumes the termination process is approved.
- Once the User is Terminated, the user becomes inactive in the system
Terminated Employee, Inactive Satus, Effective Dated Term, SFEC, SFSF, SFEC, Success Factors, EmpCtrl , KBA , sf employee central , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions