- Employee Central
Data Model Definitions for Employee Central 2.0
- The succession data model defines the fields, tabs, portlet sections, workflows, and permissions in Employee Central.
The Country Specific Data Model defines the following:
- * The international standards, like address format and national ID format.
- * The definition of employee HR Data Object fields for each country
- * If a client only has one country, then this data model is not needed.
- * If a country is not defined, then system will pull the definition from Succession data model for this country.
- All HRIS Fields need to be explicitly listed for a HRIS element, for the system to know whether one HRIS field is used or not used for each country.
The Corporate Data Model defines the following:
- * Foundation tables to use in client's instance
- * For each foundation table, the definition of foundation table fields for the default country
*The relationship among foundation tables
The Country Specific Corporate Data Model defines the following:
- Fields that specific to a single country as defined in Legal Entity
- The UI will refer to this data model for the following data groups:
- o Legal Entity
- o Corporate Address
- o Job Class
Included in the current GLO baseline data model:
- Country-Specific fields for the following countries: Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, UK
- USA-specific fields for Legal Entity and Job Class have been applied on all country sections
The Propagation Data Model defines the following:
- Attributes within the Foundation Objects that auto-populate in the Employee Record. E.g. When a specific jobcode is selected, the Title, FLSA Status, and Job Level auto-populate
The Event Derivation Data Model defines the following:
- Ability to build triggers for specific data events based on changing field information
The Workflow DerivationData Model defines the following
- • Ability to build triggers for specific workflows based on both on static and changing field information
KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To