- Employee Central.
Download Legacy Picklists
- Picklists can be downloaded from your system by navigating to Admin Tools > Picklist Management > Picklist.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- When updating picklists, you should only modify the existing picklist "ecPhoneType". It is not recommended to create a seperate picklist as the code base is only looking at this picklist.
- When updating phone types picklist, the only fields that should be modified are the language specific labels (highlighted in yellow) and the "status" field. External codes (highlighted in red) should never be modified as this will lead to propagation failures to Employee Profile fields.
Importing Legacy Picklists
- Prepare your CSV files containing ONLY the picklist that you are updating , such as ecPhoneType above.
- Navigate to Admin Tools > Picklist Management > Picklist.
- Select Import Picklist.
- Select "Browse" and find your CSV file containing your updated picklist.
- Select "No", as we are updating an existing picklist.
- Select the character encoding, note if your labels include multiple character encoding, then Unicode UTF-8, is the recommended encoding.
- Select "Submit".
KBA , sf employee central , sf picklist , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To