- This article describes how Spot Bonus non-recurring component drop down lists are expected to behave.
- What is the expected behavior of non-recurring pay?
- Employee Central.
The following system behaviour is expected:
Only non-recurring pay components are selectable:
- When using Employment Information -> Take Action -> Spot Bonus -> Type Field
- When in Admin Tools -> Add New Employee (New Hire) -> Compensation Information -> Spot Bonus section -> Type Field
All types of pay components are selectable:
- When in Employment Information -> Spot Bonus -> Edit mode -> Type Field
- Note: this latter “edit” option is different because it was left open to guarantee compatibility. In the occurrence that in the past customer used Recurring Pay Components in the Spot Bonus (not ideal but may have happened) this can still be access and maintained via direct Edit.
Note: Pay Components are flagged as Recurring or Non-Recurring via the Admin Tools / Manage Organisation, Pay and Job Structures -> Pay Component -> Recurring field.
KBA , sf employee central , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To