- Mass change refers to the ability to transact a change to a group of users rather than one user at a time, such as moving a large number of users to a newly created location or department.This feature is only available for Job Information in b1207. Other objects such as Compensation will be available in subsequent releases.
- Employee Central.
- This feature is in Admin Tools: Admin tools > Configure Employee Files > Mass Change.
- This new feature is only available to EC version 2 clients.
- You will need to contact the Customer Service team to have this enabled for your instance before you can use this feature.
- Under Admin Tools > Manage Security > Manage Permission Roles, you will need to permission the “Manage Mass Changes” option under Manage User.
- Once you have enabled it, you will see the Mass Change option under Admin Tools > Employee Files > Manage Mass Changes.
You will need to create a mass change with the parameters you specify. Note that you must also create an Employee Group and define the employees who inhabit that group.
KBA , sf employee central , sf b1207 , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions