- Home Page: To-Do List – Combines record with same step name for different forms and route maps. We have comprehensive solutions explaining the to-do list and how it works available at the following solution: Home Page: To-Do List - All about the To do list
- The to-do list is showing combined value for two different forms (launched for different templates) using different route maps. It should show separate values for different forms.
- For e.g. Alan Thompson has two different forms at same step but the value is coming combined in to-do list
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
This is the expected system behavior. Although you are using different route maps for both forms if the Step Name and Due Dates are same in both route maps, the records will be combined.
- If both step Name and due date are same, two to-do records are combined.
We actually recommend that each form has its own route map with unique step names to bring clarity for people running reports and viewing the to do list.
- If two step name are same, but due dates are different, two to-do records are separated.
To avoid confusion,you can change the Step Name or step Due Date of one route map and this will show separate records in the homepage To Do.
to do list different forms same step route map route step , KBA , sf routing maps , LOD-SF-PM-POD , Home Page, Pods and Portlets, To Do List , How To