- Performance Management
- You can generate an ad hoc report to see where in the route map the forms are.
- NOTE - You can also look at the progress of forms via your dashboards.
Configuration – Ad Hoc Report
- Create the ad hoc report
- Reports > Analytics > Ad Hoc Reports > click Create New Report
- Select Performance Management as the report definition type
- In the General Info tab, name your report
- In the People tab, define your scope (i.e. who do you want to report on).
- If you have full visibility to report on the entire company, recommend selecting ‘Detailed Reporting Rights’
- If you plan to share the report template with others, rather than use ‘Detailed Reporting Rights’ you might want to select ‘Logged In User’ so that each recipient of the template will see results based on their own reporting permissions. If they do not have Detailed Reporting permissions, the report may not return any results.
- You can select multiple templates to include in a single report
- Recommend including the following columns at the very least:
- Form Template Name
- Form Title
- Document Id
- Current Route Step Name
- Last Routed On Date
- Form Completed On Date
- In the Data Sets tab, select the PM templates you want to report on
- In the Columns tab, select the appropriate columns to include in your report
- You can apply additional filters in Excel to look at all the forms in a specific step
- In the Filters tab, you can apply a filter (i.e. filter by ‘Status’ and select ‘Not equal to Deleted’ and remove all the deleted forms from your report)
- Click Save and then Generate to view your report
- The report will show you the current step for each form
KBA , sf reporting pm , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions