- When I create an Ad Hoc Report or Dashboard for Performance Management Forms I cannot find some forms.
- I create an Ad Hoc Report for Performance Management Forms, and cannot find some forms. I have the necessary reporting permissions (detailed rights and/or target population) and the forms definitely are in the system. Why don’t they show up in the report?
- Ad Hoc Reports
- Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Adhoc or Table Report in Report Center
- Edit the report
- The filter options showing fields techinical name instead of label
- Template has been set as disabled via admin tools.
- Report cannot be edited since the templates is disabled
The template that the forms are based on has been disabled. Only Active templates will be available to select in Data Sets
- You can temporarily re-enable the templates to run these reports and generate the data.
- Admin Center > Performance Management > Form Template Settings > select a template > set status of the template to Active.
- You can use Classic Reports > Detailed Document Search to report on deactivated templates.
- You might have to log out and login back to the system if it does not reflect.
Adhoc Performance Management Report missing template in datset, Adhoc Report filter showing fields techinical name instead of label , KBA , sf reporting pm , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , Problem