- An employee is showing on the team overview of more than one manager. The expectation is that the employee only shows on the current manager overview. is this working correctly?
- Will show for managers only
- Requires V12 is enabled and only works for PMv12 forms
- Performance Management
- Team Overview Page is an overview page designed for managers to help better manage their team’s performance review process, provide guidance on what they need to do and when, and highlight team analytics important to the process.
Employee Manager Transfers
- It is good to know that the logic to display employees on a managers Team Overview is impacted by manager transfers and which managers are inserted into the routing map. If you have a new manager inserted on the route map after the form is launched, then the employee will now be seen by both managers in their Team Overview page, since the employee is now in a process that both old and new manager is associated with.
KBA , sf team overview , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions