- This Article describes the behavior of the current user and current owner fields for Performance management ad hoc reports when get feedback is used.
- When you generate an ad hoc report for performance management and you include the field for current user or owner details, you notice that for forms that have been sent out to other employees via get feedback, the owner /current user fields are reflecting the person who sent the form via get feedback instead of the employee who has the form.
- Performance Management
- The current behavior of the ad hoc is that the report details are associated with the owner/role of the route step and not the get feedback recipient. This is what is reflected in the database and the output of the ad hoc report pulls from this. The current design is "Ask for Feedback" action will not change current with field.
- Please use the Detailed document search or the Form List reports as these reports will report on current user and current owner fields as the person who the form is currently with even if the form is sent via get feedback.
- This enhancement of the ad hoc report is in the roadmap however as of now there is no plan or timeline as to when this will be enhanced.
KBA , sf reporting pm , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions