- A situation may occur whereby forms are not created for all EE's, but rather each manager is responsible for creating forms. If a manager fails to create forms for some of their EE's you cannot identify who has not completed their form using "overdue report", as the form does not exist, and therefor is not overdue.
- Performance Management
To identify who does not have a form created use EMPLOYEE LIST report in Reports/Analytics.
- Go to Reports/Analytics > List Views > Employee List
- Expand Filter Options
- Make sure that "Process" is set to a process that will effectively report on the form you require. If a suitable "Process" does not exist a new Process can be created.
- Set any other settings in Filter Options as required and click Update.
- Open Display Options
- Check the "Form Count" checkbox.
- In the displayed results you now can see all participants that have forms created, as indicated by the number count. Any EEs with a count of zero have not yet had a form created (based on the selected process mentioned above)
- You can now export the list to excel to edit your list as needed.
Tip: In display options check "Manager" to identify the manager. You can then notify the manager if they will be creating the forms for EEs with a 0 form count. Additionally, an email can be generated by clicking the Email Icon next to the Manager column title. This will auto populate the email with reported managers email addresses.
KBA , sf performance manage live forms , sf reporting pm , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , How To