- Performance Management
- This is likely caused because your form has a property called override-unrated which is set to true. If this value is set to true, and if the manual rating is unrated, then the overall rating will default back to the calculated rating. When manual-rating=true and override-unrated=true, the user selects manual-rating before send form to next step, then the manual rating will be the selected rating. But if user never select manual rating and just has calculated rating, then the manual rating will be mapped to the nearest rating based on calculated rating.
- You will likely see this when routing forms back and forth and then clicking on the finalize button.
Before form route to next step, manual rating is not selected, calculated rating is 2.4, user finalize form and open it from En Route box, the manual rating will be mapped to the nearest rating: 2.0. But if the calculated rating is 2.6 and manual rating is not selected, then it will be mapped to 3.0.
- This is working as designed. Educating the users on this behavior will enable them to make sure a manual rating is set at the appropriate step.
- You can change your master template going forward so that new forms launched do not work this way. You could disable the manual rating, or change the override-unrated to false.
- There is no way to correct live forms as our dynamic form tool does not support modifying this attribute in live forms.
KBA , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , Problem