- We are expecting to see the rating options as Stars as we see in demos and other forms, but in our new form the rating is showing as a dropdown list. How do we change this?
- Performance Management
- PM V12A
- PM V12
- Anything more than 5 points will cause the stars to convert to a drop down list. This includes the “Too new to rate” rating, if enabled.
- Additionally, if you have your template set to use Labels Only in your Rating Scale, then this also will result in a dropdown list.
Anything more than 5 points on your scale will cause the stars to convert to a drop down list. This include the “Too new to rate” rating, if enabled.
- This means at the most you can use a 5 point scale to see the stars if you are also including Too new to rate rating option in your 5 point scale.
- You will have to use a smaller scale, and not use Labels Only, or leave it as is , understanding stars will not display for the scale used.
ratings, star ratings, drop-down list ratings, star rating icons , KBA , sf pm v12 rating , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , Problem