- How ratings work and are displayed in a PMv12A form is very different from a PM v11 form. PMv12A introduces a new "Others rating" section on the form.
- What is Ratings from Others section on the PMv12A form and how do we permission it?
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance Management
- Others Ratings collects a kind of audit trail of users’ ratings in the rating of record field (item-‐rating).
These are then displayed in the Other's Rating tab.
- In the Modify Stage, the logged-in user ALWAYS sees his/her ratings & comments on the left side of the form
- In all stages, other users ratings and comments are viewable on the right side of the form, but usually you have to click to find them.
- The older version of PM v12 supported the owner-role attribute, which means you can set field permissions not only by role and step, but by which user’s “copy” of the field you’re Permissioning.
- Owner-role is supported for the following rating fields:
PMv12 Acceleration Permissioning
- Within PMv12a, you are now able to set permissions to the Other's Rating Tab within Manage Templates.
- These permission settings support granting/denying access to specific roles within specific route steps as well.
- To access these permissions, navigate to Admin Center>>Performance Management>>Manage Templates>>*Choose your template that you wish to edit*
- You can then see these permissions in the "General Settings" menu by clicking "Show Advanced Options" and then clicking the "Other's Rating Tab Permission" link.
- If you do not have a route map linked to the template, you will not be able to see these permissions.
Relabeling the Ratings from Others tab
You can change the label of Ratings from Others via Admin Center > Text Replacement (Currently available only for English US and English UK. For other languages, please refer to Manage Languages feature).
Others Rating Tab, Performance Management, ratings from others , KBA , sf pm v12 ratings , LOD-SF-PM-RAT , Ratings and Weightings , How To