- Performance Management
- Others Ratings collects a kind of audit trail of users’ ratings in the rating of record field (item-‐rating).
These are then displayed in the Others’ Ratings tab.
- In the Modify Stage, the logged-in user ALWAYS sees his/her ratings & comments on the left side of the form
- In all stages, other users ratings and comments are viewable on the right side of the form, but usually you have to click to find them.
- The older version of PM v12 supported the owner-role attribute, which means you can set field permissions not only by role and step, but by which user’s “copy” of the field you’re Permissioning.
- Owner-role is supported for the following rating fields:
PMv12 Acceleration Permissioning
- Within PMv12a, you are now able to set permissions to the Other's Rating Tab within Manage Templates.
- These permission settings support granting/denying access to specific roles within specific route steps as well.
- To access these permissions, navigate to Admin Center>>Performance Management>>Manage Templates>>*Choose your template that you wish to edit*
- You can then see these permissions in the "General Settings" menu by clicking "Show Advanced Options" and then clicking the "Other's Rating Tab Permission" link.
- If you do not have a route map linked to the template, you will not be able to see these permissions.
SFSF, Successfactos, Others Rating Tab, Performance Management, PMGM, Permissions , KBA , sf pm v12 ratings , LOD-SF-PM-RAT , Ratings and Weightings , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core all versions