- In an effort to bring compensation and variable pay together we have introduced the ability to order columns in variable pay. When interacting with the new column designer the system will validate your settings and bring it into line with current code standards.
- After using column designer the layout has changed on the worksheet.
- Variable Pay
- System has validated code and added <ordered-by-cld enabled="true">.
- SuccessFactors now supports Variable Pay column ordering in the manager form and we have introduced column designer.
This is how it’s accessed in the template:
- It is important to note that when the column designer feature is accessed a piece of xml code is added to the template and this piece of code looks like: “<ordered-by-cld enabled="true">
This will also affect the form layout and all the columns will be spread out across the sheet instead of being left justified and will look like this:
KBA , sf varpay plan setup , LOD-SF-CMP-VAR , Compensation Integration Issues with Variable Pay , Problem