Live Profile view visibility can be controlled by the VP Administrator throughout the VP process, even after VP forms have been created.
Your data model requires an update to feed data from your variable pay program into your live profile view. Use the data model elements varPayEmpHistData and vpIndividualView.
- Variable Pay
- Admin Tools > Compensation Home > Select correct plan > Plan Setup > Setting > Live Profile Visibility.
- Note! Live Profile View does not require that VP forms be completed – as soon as the view is enabled, as described above, the current VP form (in its current route step) will be displayed.
The info bubble will show the following text
- When implementing var pay, the companies data model will require xml configuration.
Elements that will need to be included in the data model include:
<background-element id="varPayEmpHistData" type-id="24">
<label>Variable Pay History Data</label>
- Then add the following code to the "read" permission section of your data model:
<description>The roles that may read Variable Pay Individual View in Live Profile</description>
- Once this is configured the data can populate the sections within Live Profile.
Please contact support or a partner for the full element code required and for implementing var pay, as this is not something that would be done by a client.
KBA , sf varpay plan setup , LOD-SF-CMP-VAR , Compensation Integration Issues with Variable Pay , How To